Welcome to Kids Church
ABRAHAM PART 1
Background music used in above video sourced from: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music
Thats impossible! Here is how you do it …you can have a look after you have tried it
As a family spend some time with these questions
- What is something that feels impossible that you would like God to do?
- Is there something you are finding hard to trust God about…maybe you are scared about something or God doesn’t seem to be answering something?
- God wanted Abraham and Sarah to leave their home and follow him. Is there something you think God might be asking you to do? Are there some things that might stop you following God and doing what you think God wants you to do?
- Is there a particular promise you think God would have you hold onto?
- Pray together about these things
MAKE AND CREATE
- This is a great activity…Is nothing too Hard for God puzzle
- Someone made a video of Joshua 1:9…. could you do this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyp7WNusPDg
- Joshua 1:9 to colour (just page 2) https://www.housemixblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Bible-verses-to-color-1.pdf
- Luke 1:37 https://drive.google.com/file/d/14i6nS5Tb9i41BttzwFJGDtHb9Dg02ofn/view
- Make some God’s firm promises milk stars http://flamecreativekids.blogspot.com/search/label/Abraham
- Here’s a sheet for your promise chart or book https://christianpreschoolprintables.com/wp-content/uploads/CPP/Abraham/AbrahamStarColoring.pdf
- Or if you like to dance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asjSnNgDTrw
Our memory verse is Luke 1:37 and Joshua 1:9.
SEND IT IN
To get your name on the prize wheel send in a photo, email or video of what you have been doing.
Can you suggest a name for the cow?
If you haven’t already … Get a pot with some soil and plant a bulb (If you need one there are some in a box on the office verandah!)
Lets wait and trust that beautiful flowers will come!