‘I can talk to Jesus’ from ‘J is for Jesus’ Courtesy of Emu Music
Make a ‘chatterbox’ to help you pray with your PP.
- Cut a square out of an A4 sheet of paper.
- Fold the diagonal corners to create a triangle.
- Fold the bottom corners of the triangle to each other to create a smaller triangle.
- Open up all your creases so you can see an ‘x’.
- Fold each corner into the centre point of the ‘x’ crease. You should have a smaller square.
- Turn over the square and repeat step 5.
- Turn over and fold the square in half.
- Label each layer of your chatterbox:
- Layer 1: Colours
- Layer 2: Numbers
- Layer 3: Prayer activity
- Ask PP what colour they would like, make the chatterbox spell out the colour.
- Then get them to choose the number they would like to count to. Make the chatterbox count to the chosen number.
- Ask PP to choose another number – open up the flap and do the prayer activity together.