Welcome to Kids Church
Are you ready for another amazing story of trust from the Bible?
Background music used in above video sourced from: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music
The Drinking Game
You need two big bowls of water. One that is big enough for you to drink from like a dog or a whale. The other you can place your cupped hands into. Discuss which method of drinking you prefer. Competitive? Measure the water before and after the drinking…
- How do you feel when you hear these amazing stories of trust?
- To see the impossible become possible we have to trust God. What would happen if we didn’t trust God and we didn’t do the things He asks us to do?
- Share a time when you have trusted God for something. What happened?
- Here is a different template for you as a family to write a psalm reminding yourselves however we feel we can still trust God. He is on our side! Our family Psalm – Document Download
Memory Verse Challenge
“I can do all things through Him who gives me strength” Philippians 4:13
- Can YOU say this week’s memory verse twice AT THE SAME time?
- Ask someone to guess what you are saying when you sign this week’s memory verse to them. Can they work it out just by reading your actions?
- Challenge a friend to do the impossible and say something twice AT THE SAME time. Can they meet the challenge? Show them how you can do the impossible.
- Phil 4:13 Colouring In – Document Download
- Write / Film / interview your story of trust in God and send it to Kids Church.
- Gideon medallions – Document Download
- Make a straw instrument – this is not quite a trumpet but it is noisy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLYgR1uuRp4&list=RDVLYgR1uuRp4&index=1
- Make a craft torch with materials you find in the recycling bin…how creative can you be?
- An IMPOSSIBLE acrostic poem – fill each letter out with an impossible thing then finish it off by remembering that God is able to make all these things possible!